Friday, March 19, 2010

only 72 days to go!

Look at this cute icon I found on moo.com:


updates:
- booked invitation designer: Scott Wallin @ Spiffy Press
- booked videographer: Gilber Le @ Americana Cinema
- trial makeup w/ Grace of Beauty by Grace on 3/22 before engagement photos
- engagement photos @ Santa Barbara w/ Aaron Gil of Fotonuova on 3/22
- bought wedding favors @ LittleThingsFavors.com
- bought flower girl dresses @ MyGirlDress.com
- bought wedding centerpiece votives, jars, & candles @ Moskatel's in Downtown LA


I can't believe there's only 72 days left to go.. there's still quite a bit to do.. with the major one being... wedding dress alterations!! eeekk! I'm making progress with working out and personal training.. but really got to focus on the eating. There's just too much food all around me (especially working at a restaurant company).. Time for extreme self-control. This has been a slow week since I sprained my back on Sunday during an exercise and had to take Monday and Tuesday off work to re-cover. I tried swimming yesterday, but still have a couple days before I regain enough strength in my lower back to continue with TKB (turbo-kickbox) and my regular workout/training routine.

We're really excited about the engagement shoot at Santa Barbara this coming Monday. Our photographer and I have been working hard on finding great locations to shoot at. I'll post pictures on our wedding website soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment