Monday, September 17, 2012

"The Last Time"

Dear Madison,

Last Friday we celebrated your 2nd month.  Mommy has been wanting to blog about my time with you ever since you were in my tummy but just never made the time to do it.

It's going to be a challenge to blog in between nursing you every 3 hours, changing your dirty diapers, rocking you to sleep and somewhere in the midst of that finding time for Mommy to sleep too.. but after reading "The Last Time" by Devon Corneal.. I knew I had no time to waste. 

So with you wrapped up in the moby wrap, I'm going to tackle this blogging thing! Hopefully in the next two months before I have to go back to work, I can blog about the time when you were in mommy's tummy to when you were first in mommy's arm, your first month with Mommy at Grandma's house, when you came home to your new room that mommy and daddy worked so hard on, and much much more!

Love,
Mama Lo


Last Hurrah!
Birth Story

No comments:

Post a Comment