Friday, June 14, 2013

Daddy's letter - Happy 11 Months!

Hi Sweetheart,

It's crazy that in one more month, you're turning 1. There's a saying that "Time flies when you're having fun." This is sooo true because Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of you! I never thought I could get to know someone so well without words. I have gotten to know a lot about you since you were born. Here is a list of the things I know about you:

I know...
who you would like to be held by
who you wouldn't like to be held by
what makes you laugh
what makes you mad
what makes you cry
what makes you sad
what makes you stick your tongue out
when you're tired
when you're hungry
when you're full
when you need a diaper change
when you need to doo doo
when you like to be held
where you are ticklish
the toys you like
the toys you're over
you love bath time
and you love Mommy & Daddy!

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment