Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day = looonng weekend!

Wedding update:
Kev and I met with a photographer on Wednesday. Aaron Gil of Fotonouva. Let me know what you think.

Life update:
It's the loong awaited 3 day weekend!! I can't wait!! and on 9/13, Kev and I will celebrate our 11-year anniversary! And next May, we'll start counting the first year of marriage. Eek!

Fitness update:
Day 2 at bootcamp today! My first day was on Tuesday and after I got my ass kicked by the class, I changed my schedule to MWF. I chose not to go on Wed because I was unable to move after Tuesday. If the class were free, I probably would have wimped out on today's session, but I did put down big bucks for this so I had to suck it up! It was a great workout though and really helped loosen up the tight muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment