Monday, November 2, 2009

It's November already?!

Time is FLYING! we're down to 6 months and 26 days until the wedding..

update:
- booked photographer: Aaron Gil @ Fotonuova
- met with invitation designer: Caroline @ Carciofi Design
- met with one DJ/MC: Jaimee @ Edge Entertainment
- in contact with makeup/hair artist: Grace @ Beauty By Grace
- researching videographers.. interested in Daniel @ dvArtistry (love the Cinema Reale idea)
- 2nd meeting with our wedding planner Amanda @ Fresh Events Company. We met with our venue coordinator Linda @ Fantasea Yachts and toured the Fantasea One again!

note: the invitation designer and DJ/MC had such a beautiful home studio/office.. makes me wish I worked from home! :)

**special thanks to my dedicated bridesmaids who have been helping me research wedding themes, bridesmaid dresses, invitation designs, and everything else! With your help, we have finally decided on an intimate and fun theme that reflect both our personalities.

fitness update: got sick and cancelled boot camp.. luckily, I was able to get a full refund after providing a doctor's note! haven't made any huge leaps in progress the last two months, but I did attend bikram yoga once a week for about a month and it was an amazing experience! I would love to do it regularly, but I'm going to utilize my gym membership and make better progress before I spend more money. I still have hatha yoga on Saturdays at P.C.C. and yoga with my cousins at Tzu-Chi on Sundays. This month, I'm going to focus on food intake and regular exercise. No more CARBS! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment