Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Back in the grind..


t has just started hitting me today that I'm back at work.. Last week I only had two days so it passed by fast and with over 1,700 unread emails to go through, I didn't really have time to think about it. But today, it is starting to sink in.


My mother-in-law is going to watch Maddie once a week on Tuesdays and she lives near my work so I get to see Maddie during lunch. I thought this would make it easier..but somehow I had a harder time parting with her midday. I've always been a more "out of sight, out of mind, deal with what's on hand" type of person, but that's what I hate most about this situation. I don't want her out of sight, out of mind!! Luckily, this is a short week with the Thanksgiving holiday. Next week is going to be challenging. I just have to keep taking it one day at a time. Thank goodness for the Women's Lounge at work where I can pump and shed some tears in private if I need to :*)



No comments:

Post a Comment