Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Epic Meltdown

I started this week in tears as my return to work aka D-day is fast approaching on Thursday. With only 2 days of my maternity leave left, I want to spend as much time as possible with Madde. So when my hair appointment ran an hour and a half later than anticipated (I started at 4:30p and didn't finish until 9:30p!!), I started getting really anxious. By the time I got home, I was in full epic meltdown mode. A wave of guilt came over me as I just spent the last 5 hours at a hair salon instead of soaking up every minute with Maddie and then the thought of Thursday fast approaching brought on the waterworks once again..

::sigh:: I know I sound completely crazy and ridiculous, especially to people who haven't had kids.. I would never have though in a million years I would feel this way, but I can't help it right now.  I used to think I would have no problem leaving my kid and going to work, but now I just can't imagine being away from her cute little face!  Any moms out there who feel my pain? I'd love to hear how it was for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment