Monday, November 5, 2012

First (1/2) Day at the Nanny's!!

D-day is coming up soon as in the Dreaded day of returning to work after 4 blissful amazing months at home with Maddie. Just thinking about D-day makes me cry..

But as moms, we must soldier on, so this week we are starting to have Maddie go to the nanny for half days (9am-12pm) so she can get used to the nanny and vice versa. This also gives me a few hours to hit the gym (finally!) before heading back to work.

Maddie did so well when I dropped her off that it made me sad.. at almost 4 months she is showing me she is a big girl now and mommy needs to learn to let go a bit :( but, I am happy she took a liking to the nanny, smiling and making her cute little coos and half giggles.

My motto is.. One day at a time, one week at a time.. breathe, and we'll get through this together baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment