Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Guys with Kids/Ben & Kate

Just started watching "Guys with Kids" on Hulu and gotta say, this show is pretty hilarious. I can't say if it's just funny to me right now because I have a kid or if it's actually a funny show because imdb ratings are 4.8/10 but who cares, it make me laugh :)

I'm pretty sure this show is not meant for 1) guys without kids.. enough said, 2) girls without kids, because I don't think any of my girlfriends without kids would watch this and 3) guys with kids because I can't imagine any dad who would want to sit and watch a show about other dudes with kids during their free time.. so I guess that just makes this a show for moms..

Now it's nearly 3am and I just finished watching the first two episodes of Ben and Kate. Great show too.. but I may be biased because the little girl's name is Maddie. Ok, it's time for bed now, not sure why I'm up still.. Feeling a little delirious.. I have less than a month until I go back to work and I'm feeling like I'm running out of time with Maddie. I know it sounds a little ridiculous, but I would love to stay at home with her. Anyway, that's a topic for another day.. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment