Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rose Bowl Stroller Walk

I've been wanting to take Maddie on a late afternoon stroller walk around the Rose Bowl loop but the weather has been scorching HOT lately! Even at 4pm it's been 100 degrees the last few days!

This morning we had to wake up bright and early at 4:30am.. which is usually the time I get up for her to nurse.. but instead of going back to bed, we had to take husband to the airport for his business trip. On the way home, I decided to go for an early morning stroller walk with Maddie at the Rose Bowl since it was just breaking into daylight and a cool 70 degrees out.

The walk was amazing! Walking with a stroller is awesome because you can put water and snacks in the stroller.. Drinking a soy latte and eating a chocolate croissant probably defeats the purpose of walking, but with mt belly burner on, I still worked up a good sweat!

This walk got me thinking of starting a community stroller walk at the Rose Bowl to push myself to wake up early and go on walks with Maddie when I go back to work. Husband likes the idea so we'll see how it goes :)

picture: Maddie before and after stroll

No comments:

Post a Comment