Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy 100 Days of Birth!!

Dear Madison,

Baby girl, you are 100 days old today!! Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast you have grown! As much as I want this moment with you to last forever, mommy also can't wait to watch you grow up.

Most days I can't believe how lucky I am to be your mom. I find myself staring at you as you sleep and feeling a tug in my heart that can only be the unconditional love I have for you. You are starting to recognize mama and dada and when you respond to our voice with your cute smiles and little wisps of a giggle, oh my heart just melts! Sometimes you just stare into mama's eyes with those all-knowing soft caramel eyes of yours and I so desperately want to know what you are thinking.

I want you to know Maddie that mama and dada love you so much. Every day we talk about what we can do to create the best future for you. You motivate us to do better and be successful because my hunnie, the sky is the limit and the only way we can teach you to fulfill your every hopes and dreams is to do it ourselves.

The last 100 days have been the best days of my life and each day just keeps getting better. Thank you Maddie for being the most amazing daughter ever!

*a little note from your dada:
Sweetheart, I wonder if you will remember the conversations we've had after bath time? If you don't, it's ok. Our topics usually consists of doo doo, if you've missed dada, and how much dada's missed you. Please start using complete sentences so dada understands. Thanks sweetheart! Happy 100 days, I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment